Our lovely house has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + a separate sunny study room located in Ashgrove (inner Brisbane suburb, 3km away from Brisbane CBD). 5 mins walk distance to beautiful greenery parks and the lovely Ithaca creek (perfect spot for daily exercise and relaxing).
500 meters Walking distance to shopping center, with banks, stores, supermarkets, gyms, cinemas, medical centres, and various restaurants.
20 meters to the bus stop, Easy access via public transport to
* Brisbane City,
* UQ – St Lucia,
* QUT(Gardens point campus and Kelvin Grove campus).
* Kelvin Grove State college (prep-year 12),
* Queensland Academics Creative Industries,
* Brisbane Grammar School,
* Brisbane Girls Grammar School,
* Brisbane State High School.
We are a friendly family with mixture Western and Eastern culture backgrounds. Australian dad, Chinese mum with two kids (a girl and a boy, 11 and 10 years old) borne in Australia, which will create a great environment for any new comer who just entered to Australia, and interested about the the difference of the cultures. Mum is working at the University, familiar with students from another cultural.
You will have your own private room with natural light, high ceiling, lots of space.
* a queen size bed, and bedside table
* desk and chair,
* wardrobe with plenty storage room,
* ceiling fan with light,
Your homestay fee of $240 per week includes
*Private furnished room with bed/linen, desk/chair/light, robe, fan
*Unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi
*No bills – electricity/water/wifi/gas
*kitchen and Laundry use
Welcome to use other public spaces like sunny study room, living room, balcony, courtyard and backyard garden.
If you prefer to include meals,
* Lunch + cooked dinner 7 days $ 370 total per week, and you can eat with family or heat up dinner to your convenience.
* Cooked dinner 7 days $340 total per week.
Pay four weeks homestay fee upon moving in, two weeks is held (bond) as two week’s notice to exit. Minimum stay is 26 week.