Hello and welcome to our home: me, my ten-year-old daughter and an elderly cat live here.
Our home is 7 km from Brisbane city and a short walk away from train and bus lines.
This is a lovely little home for female guests only. It is safe and secure, quiet, yet we often have music on.
While you are our guest you will have:
* your own room with a comfortable bed
* wardrobe and shelving
* desk and chair
* unlimited fast wireless internet
* linen and towels provided and access to washing machine
* healthy home cooked meals 4-5 nights a week (I'm gluten free so all meals are GF)
* basic breakfast supplies available for you to help yourself
* a shared bathroom and lounge.
About Gaythorne—there are two local cafes in walking distance for coffee, breakfast and lunch, and a Thai restaurant. You can walk to Brookside Shopping Centre in ten minutes and access the bike path and parks that go for miles in either direction!
I work full time with the Queensland Government so we live a busy yet fairly quiet life. We are friendly and helpful and you can come and go as you like with your own keys. Also, I’m a professional writer and editor, so am happy to help with English, if needed.
UNIVERSITIES & COLLEGES:
* 9km QUT Gardens Point
* 6km QUT Kelvin Grove
* Griffith Art College, Southbank
* 12km Shafston College
* TAFE South Brisbane
* 13km University of Queensland, St Lucia
* 9km James Cook University
$220 per week.