One room available in a new and modern architecturally-designed 3 bedroom townhouse.
Bright and Cheery!
This modern, stylish and ultra convenient architecturally designed home is situated in a quiet street in Everton Park.
Your room is upstairs and can include a good quality portable room air conditioner (for additional cost). Completely removed from the hustle and bustle of the busy main roads, this hidden gem is perfect for those looking for city convenience, but can also enjoy the quietness this street provides. Only 8 km's to the city, 300 metres from the bus route 360 South Pine Road near Ballinderry Street, and just a short drive to Brookside Shopping Centre and the Everton Park Woolworths complex.
The house itself contains so many features:
- Air-conditioned Living Area
- Great little courtyard garden area
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, living areas and entertainment area
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Good sized entertainment area
- Access to laundry via kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Shared use of the main bathroom with one other person
- Built in full length mirrored door robes
- One room faces the street and has city views through a full hight sliding glass door to the small balcony
- The other room has a standard window and thus more usable wall space
- Rooms are offered on the basis of bills being at a fixed cost of an extra $90/month
- Alternatively, including bills in the rental amount will add another $20/week to the advertised amount
- a high quality portable air conditioner is available for ether room complete with window fittings for an extra $10/week
- Reliable Telstra ADSL2+ internet is included
- all other utilities (water, power and gas) are included