YOUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME -
It is a two storey townhouse in a quiet area in Rochedale South just off Underwood Road ideal for those wanting an environment conducive to studying.
- is just OUTSIDE THE HOUSE which has buses running every 15 minutes taking you to the city.
- It is 12 minutes bus ride to Westfield Garden City Shopping Centre
- It is 15 minutes bus ride to Griffiths University Upper Mount Gravatt
- It is 30 minutes bus ride to Brisbane City CBD
- It is 30 minutes train ride to the airport
- A short walk, approximately 7- 10 minutes walking time to village shopping centres, medical centres, post office, and Cafe's
YOUR ROOM is furnished with either a king single bed or a queen bed (depending on which room is available at your time of arrival) with ceiling fans and a built in wardrobe. Air-conditioning in the lounge area as required which will cool the whole floor in summer. The bedrooms are upstairs thus you will not be disturbed if you are asleep or studying.
MEALS - included is a self-serve BREAKFAST of a choice of cereals, toast, or eggs (you prepare or cook yourself) and fruits. DINNER is an ADDITIONAL COST and I am more than happy to discuss this with you.
Mealtime conversation is an opportunity to practice your English if you are from a non-English speaking background) thus we can have our meals at the same time as our schedule permits us at the same time I also respect your wish to have your own space or need for privacy.
THE KITCHEN and LAUNDRY IS FULLY EQUIPPED which you will have access to.
is just outside your bedroom and you will normally have this all to yourself except the odd occasion when you share this with another person if the 3rd room is occupied.
FEE is payable a month in advance, thus notice to vacate is also a month in advance
I am a mature professional who have hosted many international students. I have my own consulting business and am also actively involved in the community, I am sociable and also respect the need for privacy and space of people. I like nice, clean and tidy surroundings and I expect you do too.
I am looking to share the space with people who have similar mindset.
Whilst we are all unique individuals and I respect that, I am looking for someone who -
- has a PLEASANT PERSONALITY
- is RESPECTFUL
- is a NON SMOKER
- is TIDY and KNOWS HOW TO CLEAN UP AFTER THEMSELVES especially after using the kitchen and their bathroom
- Whilst you are very welcome to have guests dropping in occasionally to visit, you understand and respect that my home is not a place for your guest to sleep over.
FOR MORE INFORMATION -
Kindly message me if you would like more information.